THE OK TAROT DECK
A cute tarot deck for beginners and experts alike. It's not perfect but it's OK.
The unique OK Tarot deck features all 78 major and minor arcana as understood and interpreted by artist Adam J. Kurtz (that's me). While many decks, such as the classic Rider-Waite, incorporate a ton of rich and detailed illustration, this one… does not. It's not the best, but it's pretty OK.
Produced in the standard 2.75 x 4.75 inch size, these cards are professionally-printed with rounded corners and a nice pink throughout, resulting in a beautiful deck that you'll want to keep near. It's the perfect addition to your personal meditative space and (I hope!) a welcome addition to your self-care practice.
Praise for the OK Tarot:
- "Adam's illustrations cut straight to the chase" – Biddy Tarot
- "The stick 'n poke of tarot cards." – ELLE
"Not the most intricate, but certainly the cutest." – Urban Outfitters
- "Demands that one lean into their intuition." – Chani Nicholas
- "Probably the most Instagram-able thing we've ever seen" – POPSUGAR
- "Highly giftable" – Madewell
OK Tarot Interviews:
Tarot has a long and rich history and the OK Tarot is my own small contribution. There's a huge wealth of information and cool people out there who know way more than I do, so I interviewed five of them. Read more here.