HANDMADE IN GHANA
Need a vase that is original and tasteful?
These vases come in beautifully crafted designs and shapes. They will be an incredible focal point for the corner of your living room, bedroom, or home office. Mix and match them with other accent furniture and styles for a dynamic feel.
All designs are globally inspired through a deep desire to bring the rich culture of Ghana basket weaving and make a beautiful addition to your home.
- Approximately 8.5” W x 8” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Ghana
- Products are made of elephant grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the grass
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*These delicately textured and handcrafted woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana in an ethical, fair trade environment.
- To clean or re-shape your basket, simply wet it with cool water, shape it as needed, and allow it to air dry.
The basket should be watered once a year to hydrate the straw and keep it supple.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.